Fight me bitch
rihmember this #iconic tweet mermaidhotel?
i want benjamin netanyahu to adopt me
“I wanted to say, ‘Hey ladies, you’re beautiful,’. Hopefully, this changes things and maybe it won’t change things, but I love it.” - Nicki Minaj on the Anaconda music video
oh my gosh, look at her butt
oh my gosh, look at her butt
well there’s an offer i can’t refuse
The hypocritical and bumbling history of the Democrats during the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.
Say what you want about the Palestinian people, but Hamas is a most definitely a terrorist organization. The good news is that Israel and we are picking them off one by one.
ISIS/ISIL/IS = Hamas = Boko Haram = al-Qaeda = Hezbollah = Taliban
If you can’t trust genocidal terrorists, who can you trust?
Want Peace? Send Hamas more concrete now.
It is a “cycle of violence”… which will end if the Palestinians get more power.
1. Israel started it:
- “Look Carefully at Who Started the Current Israel-Hamas Conflict”
- “What drove Hamas to take on Israel?”
2. War Crime — Israel should have provided Iron Dome to Hamas:
3. Israeli conspiracy: Hamas is innocent:
4. It is all an Israeli marketing campaign for Iron Dome:
5. Hamas: Democratically elected terrorists with hearts of gold:
6. Hamas does not want to eradicate Israel; it is just frustrated by the occupation… that ended in 2005:
- “Legal Acrobatics: The Palestinian Claim that Gaza is Still “Occupied” Even After Israel Withdraws”
- “Is Gaza still occupied?”
- “Gaza is not occupied by Israel under international law - if you actually read international law”
- “Hamas leader admits Gaza isn’t occupied”
7. Want peace? Send Hamas more concrete now:
- “Legitimizing Hamas’s War Criminality”
- “Kill ‘all’ Jews, Hamas TV host urges kids”
- “'We Must Massacre Them': Hamas Politician Says Palestinians Must Kill, Humiliate and Tax the Jews”
8. War Crime: Israel has bomb shelters & Gaza doesn’t:
- “Deadly Sixth Day for Israel and Hamas”
- “Hamas’ mega-attack through Gaza terror tunnels exposed”
- “Why Gaza Doesn’t Have Bomb Shelters”
- “Why Gaza doesn’t have bomb shelters”
9. It is a “cycle of violence”… which will end if the Palestinians get more power:
10. No human shields, here… it is just that Gaza is small:
- “Hillary: Hamas Uses Human Shields Because ‘Gaza is Pretty Small’”
- “The empty spaces in Gaza”
- “Top Nine Gaza Media Myths”
13. Hamas: fighting for freedom:
- “To the Students for Justice in Palestine, a Letter From an Angry Black Woman”
- “The Hamas Threat to the West Is No Different from ISIS”
14. PLO + Hamas “Unity Government” = bold step for peace:
- “How to Fix It: Ending this war in Gaza begins with recognizing Hamas as a legitimate political actor.”
15. Just critics of Israeli policies; no anti-Semitism here:
- “The Everyday Antisemitism Project”
- “Western Anti-Semitism Rages Again Beleaguered Israel”
- “Anti-Semitism Rises in Europe Amid Israel-Gaza Conflict”
16. Israel - Not a partisan issue:
- “Democrats, Republicans Differ Most on Views of Cuba, Israel”
- “Why Don’t More Democrats Support Israel?”
- “Obama’s Divide-and-Conquer Strategy on Iran Sanctions”
- “ADL backs down on pro-Obama pledge”
17. They must be good guys; Human Rights is in their name:
- “Rights Watchdog, Lost in the Mideast”
- “Right Turn: Morning Bits”
- “HRW appoints alleged terrorist to Mideast Board”
- “Human Rights Watch’s Ken Roth Goes to Bat for Hamas War Crimes”
18. But UNWRA says:
19. If you can’t trust genocidal terrorists, who can you trust?
20. It’s the Occupation, stupid:
@ladygaga: Lip syncing to my own renditions , I couldn’t sleep and wouldn’t sleep. Bewitched, Bothered, Bewildered.
PHOTOS UHQ: LADY GAGA COMING TO YOUR HOTEL IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA (08/22)
Lady Gaga was spotted today 22, returning to your hotel in the city of Melbourne, Australia, and given some fans after a ride. Check out high-quality pictures of the moment: